Performance for the slopes: the Porsche Design Elan Amphibio 2.0 is the ultimate all-mountain ski. Inspired by the lines of the Porsche Taycan, the design conveys both dynamic performance and exclusiveness through black-and-white colouring and high-tech carbon. Amphibio Truline technology gives the Elan Amphibio 2.0 one-of-a-kind flex and responsiveness. When it comes to the two-part design, the outer rocker enables easier pivoting while the cambered inside edge lends weight and supports high-precision turns. The carbon binding plate provides added power, sidewalls reinforced with dual-layer Titanal ensure a smooth ride at high speeds. Elegant chrome signets from Porsche Design and Elan highlight the exclusive character of this ski. The perfect partner for the slopes: the new alpine Porsche Design Elan Ski Poles made of superior-quality carbon. The ski is available in four sizes 160, 166, 172 & 178 cm and comes with a high-quality black ski bag. Matching ski poles are available in a black/white design. High-speed meets high-end design. Hand-crafted in the Alps.
- Sidecut: 121/73/104 mm
- Technology: Amphibio Truline rocker/camber construction
- System/plate: Amphibio Carbon Plate, Fusion X - Chrome Lifter,
- Technology: Amphibio TruLine, RST Sidewalls, Power Wood Core, Dual Ti, carbon,
- Binding: EMX 12.0 GW FUSION X
- Matching accessories: Porsche Design Elan Amphibio 2.0 ski poles.