The black details against a light background with white and red hands are inspired by the colours of the Porsche GT works team. The new rubber strap with Alcantara® inlay gives the watch its unique feel, which is reminiscent of the inside of a Porsche 911 RSR. The race car served as a role model in terms of technology as well – both with the flyback function and the rocker switch.
And because it’s COSC-certified, you know that you are getting the same precision on the wrist as on the racetrack. The MONOBLOC ACTUATOR Chronotimer Flyback Limited Edition is a paragon of functional design whose every fiber breathes motorsports.
- Diameter: 45.50 mm
- Height: 15.60 mm
- Material: Titanium
- Finishing: Black titanium carbide coating, glass bead-blasted
- Crown: Screw-down.
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with hard coating, scratch-proof and with sevenfold anti-glare properties on both sides.
- Case back: Screw-down, with clear sapphire crystal. Chronograph actuation: Multiple-mounted rocker switch integrated into the casing
- Water-resistant: Dynamically water-resistant up to 10 bar
- Carbon with black indices against a Gray background
- Minute, hour, mechanical function display at 9 o’clock
- Chronograph second hand and 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock
- 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock
- Date window at 4 o’clock
- Tachymeter scale
- Rubber with Alcantara® inlay and LaserFlex profile
- Titanium folding clasp
- black, glass bead-blasted titanium carbide coating.
- Interchangeable strap system
- Caliber: Porsche Design caliber WERK 01.200
- chronograph with flyback function
- Rotor: Porsche Design Icon Rotor
- Diameter: 30.00 mm
- Height: 7.90 mm
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Frequency: 28,800 per hour [4Hz]
- Jewels: 25
- Limited to 251 units.
case/case back: titanium with black titanium carbide coating, strap: 100 % rubber/ alcantara
Monobloc Actuator Chronotimer Flyback Limited Edition
Article number: 4046901810504