Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days, free shipping, free returns.
Porsche Design 911 Chronograph Timeless Machine Limited Edition
911. A number which has triggered strong emotions since 1963 and represents sports car fascination like no other. Because, with the 911, Professor Ferdinand Alexander Porsche created a sports car icon which is just as fascinating now as it was then. The past and the future united together – in a harmonious overall concept of iconic design and progressive technologies. A sports car that leaves time behind. Which has become a dynamic fixed point in a world where change is the greatest constant. And that is designed for timelessness to become the ‘Timeless Machine’.
Is there a better occasion to honour the eighth generation of the legendary Porsche 911 with a very special design piece? With a watch created for timelessness: the 911 Chronograph Timeless Machine Limited Edition. The same innovative spirit and demands in terms of quality and design are visible in the special model because it compiles the significant design features, selected materials and performance characteristics of the new Porsche 911, and transfers them into an extraordinary chronograph.
It is the clear design language, distinctive lines and reduction to the essentials that unite the new Porsche 911 and the exclusive Porsche Design special edition watch. Because the timeless design, which has found a contemporary form in every generation, and which even influenced the original 911 over 50 years ago, is also perceptible in the puristic design of the chronograph. Once again, a Porsche performance – for your wrist. With attention to detail, the Limited Edition makes the timeless elegance of the unique Porsche heritage a subject of discussion. Starting with the materials. The casing consists of titanium which ensures the essential lightweight construction in motorsports. And at the same time withstands maximum loads. The form follows the same elegant design guidelines as the 911. The generously sized, black dial face is derived from its motorised role model. The white needles and indexes guarantee maximum readability both in the cockpit and on the wrist. The flyline of the 911 on the dial face shows the origins at the first glance. Just like the strap which is made of original Porsche interior leather. The exclusive casing in sapphire crystal emphasises the uniqueness of the special edition. And the ‘TIMELESS MACHINE’ logo refers to both the new Porsche 911 and the limited quantity of 911 pieces.
In short: the Limited Edition is a true masterpiece. Just like the new Porsche 911.
- Diameter: 42.00 mm
- Height: 14.90 mm
- Material: Titanium
- Finishing: Glassbead-blasted
- Crown: Screw-down
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with hard coating, scratch-proof and with sevenfold anti-glare properties on both sides
- Case back: Screw-down with tinted sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant: Up to 10 bar
- Black with white and grey accents
- Minute, hour, mechanical function display at 9 o’clock
- Chronograph second hand, 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock
- 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock
- Date window 4 o’clock
- Genuine Porsche car leather black with tonal stitching
- Titanium folding clasp
- Caliber: Swiss chronograph caliber ETA Valjoux 7750
- Rotor: Porsche Design Icon Rotor
- Diameter: 30.00 mm
- Height: 7.90 mm
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Frequency: 28.800 per hour [4Hz]
- Jewels: 25
Limited to 911 units.
The Porsche Design 911 Chronograph Timeless Machine is delivered in a Limited Edition Box. The model car of the new Porsche 911 (992) Carrera S in scale 1:43 is enclosed with every order.
case/case back: titanium, black leather
Clean your watch regularly with a soft cloth and lukewarm soapy water. After swimming with your watch in salt water, rinse it off with fresh water and allow it to dry completely. Avoid exposing the watch to extreme temperature or humidity fluctuations, direct sunlight, or strong magnetic fields. For watches with leather watchstraps, high-quality natural leather is used. To protect your watchstrap, we recommend that you avoid exposing it to water or moisture, skin cream or cosmetics, or prolonged direct sunlight as much as possible. Important: before you clean your watch, make sure that the crown is screwed in all the way to the case. We recommend that you have your watch inspected regularly to verify that it is water-resistant. This inspection should be conducted every year and whenever the watch has sustained a blow or shock. Because oils and greases are subject to aging, you should have the movement cleaned and inspected every 4 years to keep your watch in top working order.