Minimalistic look, maximalist features. Porsche Design PDT60 true wireless earphones combine state-of-the-art technology and exclusive design for five hours of playtime. The optional active noise cancelling (ANC) filters out background and ambient noise for undisturbed listening pleasure, while electronic noise cancelling (ENC) ensures crystal-clear call quality. A built-in IR sensor interrupts playback as soon as the earphones are removed from the ears, and resumes it when they are replaced.
The extremely lightweight 8 mm neodymium earphones are ergonomically shaped, and are supplied with different ear tips made from a flexible plastic to ensure a perfect fit. For total convenience, the earphones come in an aluminium case with a leather cover and magnetic holder. It both protects the earphones and stores power for another 15 hours of playtime, and can be charged using a USB-C cable or wirelessly using the Qi standard. The battery level is indicated by LEDs. Just 15 minutes of fast charging is enough to give you another full hour of playtime – perfect for everyday or when travelling. Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and water resistance to IPX5 make the wireless earphones the perfect companion for a modern, active lifestyle.
- Lightweight, true wireless earphones with five hours of playtime
- Aluminium and leather protective and charging case with 15 hours of charging time and fast-charging feature
- Can be charged using USB-C cable or wirelessly using Qi standard
- ANC noise cancelling and ENC for clear call quality
- Includes 3 pairs of ear tips and USB-C charging cable
- Water resistant to IPX5
- Bluetooth 5.0