Article number: 4046901984007
From 0 to 100 in 3.5 seconds. Up to 9,000 revolutions per minute. Top speed of 315 km/h. These are just numbers to some people – for us, they are notes in a symphony of the sports car: the sound of the Porsche 911 GT3.
Porsche Design has developed the 911 Soundbar for whom the sound of a high-performance sports car is not enough: a 2.1 virtual surround system subwoofer boost converted from the original rear silencer and twin exhaust from a 911 GT3. 200 watt system performance, DTS TruSurround™, Bluetooth® radio technology for wireless audio transmission from your tablet or smartphone, and much more – for the ultimate audio experience with the rhythms of the race track.
The 911 Soundbar takes the functions of the original components and turns them on their head. The rear silencer and twin exhaust now resonate sound. The result: a deeper, measurably louder audio experience with a higher maximum volume. In short: more power.PRODUCT DETAILS
- 2.1 virtual surround system
- Bluetooth® interface with easy-pairing function
- Wireless, loss-free audio transmission due to aptX® technology
- Bass and treble control
- Dolby® digital decoder
- DTS TruSurround™ virtual surround signal processing
- LED display
- Virtual surround and stereo sound
- LipSync function for precise voice synchronisation
- Remote control
- 200 watt
- Analogue input [cinch]
- Bluetooth® 3.0 radio interface [aptX® decoding]
- 2 digital inputs [coaxial and optical]
- Subwoofer output
DIMENSIONS | WEIGHT
- approx. 74 cm x 28 cm x 32 cm | approx. 19 kg
* incl. VAT plus shipping costs. Standard shipping within Europe is free.