That makes the 1919 Globetimer UTC the next style-setting design icon from the Porsche Design house which redefines industry standards. Just like the new Werk 04.110 which works inside the innovative timepiece. The caliber was uniquely developed for the special requirements of the Globetimer UTC – and is the second in-house movement in the history of Porsche Design.
Of course, precision is the top priority. Therefore, every movement is intensely tested for accuracy by the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres [COSC], a neutral authority in Switzerland. Because when testing the timepieces, the same applies as for Porsche sports cars: standard is not an option. So the requirements are always set higher than necessary. This enables Porsche Design, like Porsche, to always be one step ahead and lead the industry. On the racetrack, just like in the development of exclusive timepieces.
- Diameter: 42.00 mm
- Height: 14.90 mm
- Material: Titanium
- Finishing: Glass bead-blasted and polished
- Crown: Screw-down
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with hard coating, scratch-proof and with sevenfold anti-glare properties on both sides
- Case back: Screw-down
- Water-resistant: Up to 10 bar [dynamic]
- Minute, hour, central second
- date scale on the inner ring
- 24-hour scale on the outer ring [second timezone]
- Day and night display at 9 o’clock
- Genuine Porsche car leather black with tonal stitching
- Titanium folding clasp with pusher
- UTC function
- 24-hour and date display above hands from the center
- Caliber: Porsche Design caliber WERK 04.110
- Rotor: Porsche Design Icon rotor
- Diameter: 28.50 mm
- Height: 6.94 mm
- Power reserve: 38 hours.
- Frequency: 28.800 per hour [4Hz].
- Jewels: 26.
1919 Globetimer UTC
Article number: 4046901979287
FOR ALL THE WORLD’S TIME ZONES. A SPORTS CAR FEEL ON YOUR WRIST.
- Titanium case with 42 mm diameter
- Date dial on the inner ring
- 24-hour dial on the inner bezel
- Porsche Design caliber WERK 04.110
- UTC function
PRECISION ON THE WRIST
PORSCHE DESIGN MOVEMENT
Service & Warranty
Information about our warranty and the certified Porsche Design Timepiece Service Centers can be found here. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team via email email@example.com or phone +49 (0)4402960643.Download PDF